Monday, March 17, 2008

It's been a while...

Sorry for the delayed posting! We left out camera charger when we were in Spokane so that's why we haven't done any belly photos. I promised one next week after we return from Spokane with our charger! I will be 32 weeks at that point.

This last weekend we had our 3rd annual St. Patty's Day party....and again no pics! Sorry. It was a good time. The weather wasn't the same as last year (last year it was in the 60's) but at least it didn't rain!! It's amazing how the kid to adult ratio has increased over the last few years. We are slowly being taken over!!

We are going to take off Thursday after work and head to Spokane/Post Falls for the weekend. My cousin Brandie and Crystal are throwing me my first baby shower in Spokane this weekend. We were going to leave Friday, but after the brackets were announced yesterday we decided we either needed to wait until later in the day Friday to leave or already be there Friday morning in order to catch the BSU game and the Gonzaga game.

I am 31 weeks and everything is going great! He is very active and seems to be rolling around all the time...especially when I am trying to sleep :) We haven't done much with the nursery yet....but I am betting after we get back from Spokane it will prompt me to get my butt in gear!!

We hope this finds all of you doing well! We miss you and love you much.


Mike, Danny and Keaton

No comments: