Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Shower!!



























Wow!! I had such a wonderful shower this weekend in Spokane!! Thank you Brandie and Crystal for putting together such an amazing event. The details and thought you put into everything really showed. I love how everything went with the theme! You make a good team!! Keaton really owes you two :)








Also, thanks to those that helped out and brought food and lended their time...Betsy Hathaway, Niki, Tracy and Caroline, Michele (Crystal's Mom), Jaime, Brandie's Aunt Lauri, Jamie Kelp and my Mom. I love you all and really appreciate you taking the time to come and also lend your skills.








Thanks to all for coming and the fabulous gifts we received. We are going to be well equipped once he's ready to show his little face. Keaton is already so loved...he sure is a lucky kid :)








Special thanks to Mike's Mom Donna and my Aunt Mary for making the trip from Boise and Seattle. It sure made the shower that much more special.








THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!




Brandie, Crystal, Betsy Hathaway, Tracy, Caroline, Niki, Jaime, Jamie Kelp, Christine, Leslie, Betsy Bertelsen, Grandma Heck, Nana Dahlberg, Aunt Mary, Michele, Jenifor Wells, Tamra, Aunt Laurie and Aunt Debbie.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to see you, and especially pregnant, since I will probably see you next with Keaton in arms. Your baby shower was so cute and by far my favorite that I've attended. Even my own! Take care!