Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mickey Mouse Pancakes

Practice, practice, practice.  That's what's going through the head of this new Dad to be.  I keep thinking about Keaton's first steps, his first ride on two wheels, his first toss of a baseball, etc.  Although he's the one who's going to have to practice these movements I'm not without practice responsibilities of my own.  I'm going to have to apply the perfect Bandaid, sing the perfect lullaby and of course make the perfect Mickey Mouse pancakes.  Most of the practice time will have to wait until he's born but pancake perfection can be achieved prior to Keaton's arrival.  Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of this morning's first attempt I can assure you that it was near perfection.  Perfection is only three or four more Saturday mornings away.  Hey Keaton, I can't promise that I'll be the perfect Dad but I can promise that I can give you the perfect Mickey Mouse pancakes.   

No comments: