Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Little Tidbits.....

Keaton! The name we decided on is Keaton. Quick story on how we came up with it....



We found out we were expecting on a Wednesday and that Friday we drove to Red Lodge Montana for the wedding of a friend of Mike's from College. While out and about in downtown Red Lodge we over heard a mom calling her little boy "Keaton"....we both looked at each other and said...."that's a nice name"....and the rest is history. It stayed at the top of our list and just stuck! We liked the fact that it wasn't on any of the baby lists we were seeing but it wasn't too out of the ordinary. There you have it!!



On baby happenings...he is moving constantly! If it is a sign of things to come we are going to have a busy body on our hands!! I can feel him all the time now...and to be honest...I'm still getting used to it :) If you know me then you know my tendency to get grossed out easily. I am the girl that nearly passes out at the eye dr....don't get me wrong...at the same time I love it. Just knowing he's in there and doing ok...but it is a different feeling to adjust to. Personally I am feeling ok, just fighting the same cold all of Boise seems to be fighting. I thought I was going to get lucky and have it pass me by, but I wasn't. I feel like I am getting bigger everyday and promise a new belly photo this week as I am now 22 weeks!!

We are getting the nursery painted next week! The crib bedding we ordered arrived and we both love it. We also got our stroller all set up and ready to go. The cat even took a spin around the living room in it, just to make sure it was acceptable :)

Thanks to everyone for checking in on us from time to time! We love you and miss you all.

Mike, Danny and baby Keaton

No comments: