Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch


First stop the jumping pillow




I think jumping on the Thompsons trampoline has made him a lille more coordinated!





Getting some serious air :)





He is serious about his jumping.





In the corn box.





Pumpkin tetherball





Me and the kids on the cow train



Keaton had fun, but Josie and I could have passed.





Unfortuntely he didn't want to ride alone and Mike is a little too tall to fit.





Roping!!





A little help from Dad.





Keaton and Mom





Keaton and Josie





Shooting the pumpkin canon





We waited in line for an hour (no joke) so he could get his face painted.





Glad we did. He was pretty pleased with the out come. Here is his best zoolander male model pose.





I still think I could have accomplished the same look with some blue eyeshadow and a little mascara. He was convinced this was the batman look. I didn't have the heart to tell him that this was probably meant for little girls.





He had to get up on this truck and have his photo taken. I guess it was like his catwalk. Work it Keaton.





A photo op of my munchkins :)
Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

Doug, Lauri & Ronnie said...

Looks like a fun day. Gotta love a pumpkin patch!!!