Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not that bad






This post is a long time coming but I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of my 30 minutes as a pregnant women. The "empathy suit", as they called it, weighed 25 pounds without the lead weights they placed next to my ribs to simulate knees and elbows. For added effect they wrapped my chest with a very tight strap to keep me from taking deep breaths. All in all I'd say it was pretty easy and I'm not sure what all the women are complaining abou.................. Danielle just slapped me upside the head. The truth is that it sucked. My 30 minutes of disfcomfort helped me further realize how strong women really are. Happy Mother's Day to all of those mother's out there, you deserve it, especially my beautiful wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Mike, did you give your man-boobs a squeeze? Lol. I'm glad they have those empathy suits, I'm surprised about the lead weights though, I would have figured they would push on your bladder the whole time. :) Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!