Monday, October 22, 2007

30th Birthday Weekend





Well, this Friday I turned the BIG 3-0!! Crystal flew in from Tacoma Thursday night and I took a 1/2 day on Friday to go to the spa with her for our first couples massage! That night I headed to dinner with Donny, Misti, Brandie, Dave, Mike and Crystal. We went to a Japanese steakhouse here in Boise. It was a great time! Saturday I got up and ran a 10k with a couple girlfriends. Mike and Crystal came down to cheer me on at the finish line. Then that night was a Birthday BINGO party at the White's house! Good times! Not only did I win the pumpkin carving contest I also won BINGO 3 times! What a B-day! Thanks to everyone for your B-day wishes and the good times. I love you all!!

BTW...beginning to show a little! I promise to post a belly pic this week!! It will be the 10 week mark!

No comments: