Monday, March 19, 2012

Phoenix 2012

Phoenix was a fabulous time. We headed there with our good friends (and travel partners) the Scheffels. We had great weather, great company, AMAZING meals, thirst quenching cocktails, pool time, relived Scot's bachelor party memories with a trip to his favorite Scotsdale bar (Giligan's), a baseball game, a bike ride, fun at a fire pit and a trip to lululemon! Couldn't have been better! Go cubs go!
My morning walk (even though I told myself I would take advantage of not having the kids around and sleep in...it didn't happen). I did take advantage of having some quite time to myself. One morning with a nice walk and the other with a long drawn out hot bath.

The ladies
The group


The Scheffels


And us :)


The guys hanging at the pool


Ah, relaxing....


No comments: