Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Last weekend....Grandma and Grandpa visit and a baby shower!!
















My Mom and Ed drove down last weekend for a quick visit and to celebrate Ed's Grandfathers 93rd Bday!!! They got in early Friday morning and I quickly put my Mom to work helping me get ready for Sara Slaughters baby shower on Sunday. We baked cookies and cupcakes with a brief lunch break. Later that night we headed to Uncle Dodo's house where Sara cooked us a fabulous meal. We were joined by Cody, Kollan, Lexi, Brandie and Dave. Donny has a new house that is bigger than ours and much more condusive to family gatherings. I was happy to hand off the hostessing duties!! On Saturday Keaton had his first school Bday party for his friend Drew from Daycare. She turned 4 and had a bowling party at the BSU Student Union Building. After that we headed to Great Grandpa Bruce's Bday shindig and caught up with Ed's side of the family. Many hadn't seen Keaton since he was a baby!!! Then on Sunday Wendy and I threw Sara Slaughter a little baby shower. We helped her feather her nest. It was a great weekend, but unfortunately I only have photos from the shower. Thanks for visiting Grandma and Granpa. We all had a great time.

No comments: