Monday, November 22, 2010

Let the Holiday Madness begin!!!


Actually the weekend before last kicked off our Holiday Party season with the Hopstad pray for snow party...but I didn't get any pics. And this last weekend we had the Grinnells 5th annual friends Thanksgiving...but once again...I didn't get any pics. Colbi took one photo :) (well I think she took more....but here is what she sent me). Yet again the Grinnells totally out did themselves and threw an absolutely fabulous get together that we all look forward to every year. Thank you Grinnells for your friendship and opening your home and hearts to this crazy (and extremely large...and still growing) group of friends. We are all very lucky to have such an amazing group of people to surround ourselves with. Let the Holiday fun begin!!!! If I can round up more pics I will post some links!

No comments: