Friday, August 29, 2008

More pics from the MN trip

Cousins on Ken's lap
Keaton hanging in the sun
Cade and Ryan
Tara
Greta
Keaton and Great Uncle Ken
Keaton and Aunt Lauri
Terri, Uncle Rod, Brad and Keaton
Angie, Caitlyn, Aunt Shauna

Mike and his cousin Brad and Claire
Zack
Uncle Rod and Claire
Grillmaster!

Gang on the dock

Ronnie and his second cousins
Greta
Ava
Dahlberg ladies

Keaton and Great Aunt Donna


Mike and Tim fishing on Tim's boat
more...
Keaton sleeping on Tim's boat
Keaton and Daddy on Tim's boat

sleeping...








Ronnie's cute little bum
Naked basesball
Keaton with Nana and Papa
Keaton with his Great Grandma Ellen
Keaton with Great Uncle Butch and Great Aunt Donna





2 comments:

Alec said...

I would love to fuck Ronnie‘s cute little boy bum and suck on his smooth little boy penis until he explodes his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cum. Ronnie has a really cute little boy bum really chubby I would love to play with his penis and lick his penis and make him explode all his sweet boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cum then I said that’s really sweet cum from your smooth penis little one I also said thank you for the sweet treat little one then I laid him down and started licking his penis head then I said your precum is really yummy and gooey little one thank you for your sweet precum little boy then I slapped his bum then left

Alec said...

I would love to see how far and fast I can fuck Ronnie with the baseball bat in his cute little boy bum and play with his cute little boy penis until he explodes his sweet little boy cum and I said that’s a good little boy spurt your warm sweet little boy cum out of your little boy penis little one, I am just going to take a little taste of your cum so I then started eating his gooey yummy penis head off and swallowing all his gooey cum then I started licking his bum then I made him feel good and then made him play with his little boy penis while laying down on my lap and I ate his big fat blob of sweet gooey precum and cum that he exploded onto his smooth little boy stomach then I squeezed his penis head and licked his penis head off again then squeezed his bum cheeks then left after sticking my finger up his bum