Friday, July 18, 2008

Some photos....

Keaton and his Uncle Casey and Uncle Casey's friend Sarah.
Keaton coos and smiles for his Uncle Casey.
Grandma Dona putting Keaton to sleep.
It worked!! He's sound asleep!!
Keaton and I on Great Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jody's dock.
Here we are again...what a beautiful setting!
Daddy and Keaton
Me, Keaton his Great Aunt Debbie and his Great Aunt Laurie.
Keaton and Daddy
Keaton getting some reading in.
Keaton and Grandma Dona.
Keaton hanging out on the river in Post Falls.
Keaton and Grandpa Ed had the same morning hair!
Keaton greets me on the middle of my run...but he sleeps through it.  :)
Tracy, Keaton and I just before I begin my leg.
And finally...handing off to the next leg just as I finish mine! PHEW!
Keaton and his great Uncle Robert and Great, Great Grandma Erna.
While in Spokane Tracy hosted a spaghetti feed the night before our race and Keaton got to meet Niki....
Michelle....
and Betsy!!
This photo was taken over the fourth in Wallowa on Keaton's first boat ride. He had to man the ship back to shore. Good thing he was there!
This was taken last night when Keaton's buddy Fletcher came over and they rocked out to Guitar Hero. Thanks Humans for a great dinner!!!


He is officially 8 weeks today!! I still have a bunch of videos to post but I am having some problems with the formatting. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love your blog Danielle! Keaton is darling, I love his huge eyes :) YOU look AMAZING... you make me sick you skinny thing! You are such fun parents, I love seeing you guys having such a blast with him! :)